Channel 10 now officially blows dogs for quarters.
Add it in with all of the other worthless channels Adelphia sticks us with. Never mind that they refuse to add channels like Food Network or G4.
anyone else see where Wise County has taken over the channel that served as a bulletin board? I believe yesterday was the last day that Adelphia was putting anything on the TV. I believe I liked the bulletin board better than what I have seen so far. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Channel 10 now officially blows dogs for quarters.
Add it in with all of the other worthless channels Adelphia sticks us with. Never mind that they refuse to add channels like Food Network or G4.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Adelphia does have G4 it is on channel 129. The one we really need is Boomerang.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
ESPNU would be great too.
Esp. during football season.
and the NFL Network.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
ESPNU is not all it's cracked up to be imo. The only thing I think I've ever watched on it is Lax and some mid-major basketball games.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Adelphia does have G4 it is on channel 129. The one we really need is Boomerang.
[/ QUOTE ]
I refuse to 'upgrade' to digital cable.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks